Think of an occasion when someone has said something and it has gone wrong or not had the effect that they intended. Explain what was said, and what happened in terms of the locutionary, illocutionary, and perlocutionary acts involved.
Simple homeowork question for my Communications class. Around 400 words. No need to do research, references provided (see uploads).
Other questions 10
- Calculating Gross Profit
- You work for Centervale Apparel, a large clothing manufacturing firm. Centervale Apparel has budgeted $9.7 million for new technology initiatives in the coming year but the project requests currently in the queue for next year total about $15 million. You
- You have read that interest groups can disagree over certain issues, such as land use or taxes. Choose two groups...
- Busi 530 Corporate Finance Exam 4
- which of the following was a leading artist of the Baroque period? a)Michelangelo b)Da Vinci c)Rembrandt d)Picasso
- Marketing 10
- Tim ran 1 1/2, 3 1/3, 2 3/4 miles in a week. How much did he run in all?
- The balance sheet and income statement shown below are for Kryloc Inc. You will find that the firm has no amortization charges. It also does not lease any assets and none of its debt must be retired during the next 5 years. The notes payable will be rolle
- how did the creatures of he bingle bog react to the nightingale singing?