These next two questions refer to the following information: A researcher would like to estimate p, the proportion of U.S. adults...hufman
These next two questions refer to the following information: A researcher would like to estimate p, the proportion of U.S. adults who support recognizing civil unions between gay or lesbian couples. Question 6 Select one answer. 10 points If the researcher would like to be 95% sure that the obtained sample proportion would be within 1.5% of p (the proportion in the entire population of U.S. adults), what sample size should be used? 1. 17,778 2. 4,445 3. 1,112 4. 67 5. 45 Question 7 Select one answer. 10 points Due to a limited budget, the researcher obtained opinions from a random sample of only 2,222 U.S. adults. With this sample size, the researcher can be 95% confident that the obtained sample proportion will differ from the true proportion (p) by no more than (answers are rounded): 1. .04% 2. .75% 3. 2.1% 4. 3% 5. There is no way to figure this out without knowing the actual sample proportion that was obtained.
- 8 years ago
- Petty Cash Funds and Bookkeeping Systems
- English Help
- Only 1 Question : Answer needed urgently: in 1 hour
- Deepak Baid
- graph each equation using x and y intercepts: 5x-4y=-20
- NEW TESTAMENT FOR FAVOURITEWRITER
- History paper
- Cultural Diversity homework
- Which of the following are included on deriving this year's GDP? Explain your answer in each case. a) Rent received on...