There are several theories that have been postulated over the past 100 years to explain crime, and these ideas have...
There are several theories that have been postulated over the past 100 years to explain crime, and these ideas have recently been applied to digital crime. These theories include choice theory, deterrence theory, psychological theories, social structure theories, social process theories, subcultural theories, and political theory. Discuss which theory is the source of motivation for the majority of computer criminals. Be sure to justify your answer. Discuss which theory would produce the most dangerous criminals and/or criminal acts.
Other questions 10
- math mortage calculations
- International Management
- What is the difference between y=x^2 and y=ax^2 when 0<a<1?
- math help
- Essay Questions Must use APA citations and short answers of 50 words is okay. 1. What is the significance of malaria worldwide,...
- What were the economic rewards that the Assyrian, Hittites, and Alexander's Empire got?
- organization’s hiring processes
- Write an Annotated Bibliography of Water Pollution, about the cause, effects and solutions of water pollution.