there is a 50:50 chance of getting a red bead from the bag, there is 1 in 6 chance of picking...naruto9000
there is a 50:50 chance of getting a red bead from the bag, there is 1 in 6 chance of picking out a blue bead from the bag, there is a 1/4 chance of picking out a green bead from the bag, it is impossible to pick out a yellow bead from the bag, there is 1 in 12 chance of picking out a black bead from the bag, how many of each of each colour are there?
- 9 years ago
- Genesis Project
- what type of star and its distance to earth and magnitude and color and surface temp is Gomeisa
- is The wind stood up and gave a shout a simile, metaphor, or a personification
- identify two standards for each of the different aspects of social care work in personal development
- what does S.P.E.C.T stand for in psychology ?
- Graph the follwoing inequalities and add a attachment of the graph.
- Graph the points and draw a line through them. Write an equation in slope-intercept form of the line that passes...
- The leaves of a metal leaf electroscope are slightly separated, indicating that it is charged. When you bring a positively...
- how does blackadder help us look at World war 1
- n + 6 = 2(n - 9)