Theodore Roosevelt essay PowerPointboomer sooner
Explain why Theodore Roosevelt is important and what he represents about American history and American identity.
Your essay should consider the following questions:
- What did each person do that was important or influential and how did he or she help change the nation?
- How did that person interact with the wider world?
- What obstacles did he or she have to overcome?
- How did your persons handle or manage the contrasts and contradictions they faced?
- Did they leave any problems unsolved?
- Must contain a clear thesis statement, or claim, that is supported by the evidence you present
- APA FORMAT
- 2 pages
- Include headings, per APA guidelines
- REFERENCE PAGE (3 sources)
Create a visual presentation that illustrates your portrayal of the “long” twentieth century and the struggles and triumphs Theodore Roosevelt
- Should illustrate the significance of Theodore Roosevelt's impact on history
- Include a final reference page with sources used (SOURCES CAN BE THE SAME AS PAPER)
- 3 slides
- APA FORMAT
- Within the context of each person, your slide show should offer at least two different types of media.
- Each image should include a caption, source, and text or an audio track describing the image.
- 5 years ago
- ALREADY ASSIGNED.
- DR. CLOVER
- PP PROJ VII
- Week 7 Assignment 2.3: Justification Report - Part 3 (Final) Students, please view the "Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment" video in the Student Center. Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center. Assignment 2.3: Justificatio
- Homework assignment
- ACC561 Accounting Week 4 DQ
- help needed
- Discussion 2 Managerial Accounting
- MAT119 M1WA1 ANSWERS
- MAT 540 QuantitativeMethodsWeek7