1. An employee feels that he/she has been discriminated against on the basis of sexual orientation. What, if any, law is available to protect the employee against such discriminatory animus? Can Title VII be utilized for protection? Should Title VII be amended to specifically include protection against discrimination based on sexual orientation? Lastly, should employers provide protection against sexual orientation discrimination regardless of whether or not statutory protection exists? Explain your rationale in full.
Your response should be at least 150 words in length
2. The ADA creates a protected class called "qualified individuals with disabilities." Discuss what this phrase means and how one qualifies for protection.
Your response should be at least 150 words in length.
- 5 years ago
- Macro Econ paper
- Post for Writerpro
- why me and my family want to attend the circus
- Assignment 2: External Environmental Scan
- 2000 words count
- E16-26B (EPS with Options, Various Situations)Backhome Company’s net income for 2014 is $650,000, and 86,000 shares of common were issued and outstanding during 2014. The only potentially dilutive securities outstanding were 25,000 executive stock options
- Rape and Pornography
- Wagner, T. (2004). [The Challenge of Change Leadership: Transforming Education Through âCommunities of Practiceâ](http://www.tonywagner.com/resources/the-challenge-of-change-leadership). Change Leadership: Transforming Education for the...
- Sexual Harassment