GBA 231—Term Paper Requirements and Grading Rubric
Review all materials in Chapter 52 along with The National Consensus Project for Quality
Palliative Care’s report “Clinical Practice Guidelines for Quality Palliative Care.” In the report,
review the following domains:
Domain 3-Psychological Aspects of Care
Domain 4-Social Aspects of Care
Domain 5-Spiritual Aspects of Care
Domain 6-Cultural Aspects of Care
Domain 8-Ethical and Legal Aspects of Care
After completing your reading, along with any other sources, if any, of your choosing, address
and support your particular position/view on the following specific issues, and, specifically, how
you would apply the Saint Leo University core values of community, respect, and integrity into
your actions. Be sure to use proper APA format for citations.
1. What are the potential foreseeable financial, psychological, and medical, yet unintended,
harmful consequences to one’s family and friends in failing to provide a properly
executed will and living will prior to one’s final illness and death?
2. What are the fundamental distinctions between recuperative medical care and palliative
care? Who should be included in the decision to modify care from recuperative to
palliative? When, if ever, is the right to refuse any and all medical care appropriate
when such virtually ensures the death of the patient?
3. What professionals, medical or otherwise, should be involved in advising decisions
concerning end-of-life wishes? How does euthanasia differ from a simple cessation of
treatment? Who should make end of life decisions for those who are without a family
member to take on such a role?
4. What measures can be taken to ensure the quality of ongoing family and social
relationships, individually and as a group, to end-of-life patients? What pitfalls are to be
avoided in ensuring maintenance of these relationships? What actions may be taken to
ensure the spiritual and existential dimensions of the process are respected and
You must submit this assignment as a word document. (This assignemet is linked to Turnitin.)
Bussiness Law, Eighth Edition, by Henry R. Cheeseman. Published by Prentice Hall. Copyright 2013 by Perarson Education, Inc.
- As agreed
- Lion lighting, Inc.
- Pete Rose's Positives and Negatives
- BUS 409 Week 1-6 Quizzes
- Need help In Marketing consumer behavior assignment(please check all files before contacting )
- Econ HW
- Your supervisor has just finished taking a college course in which she learned about flowcharting and data-flow diagrams. In the data-flow diagrams, there are four basic symbols that are used. Prepare a written paper describing and discussing these symb
- The CEO of your company has requested that you prepare a written presentation to be given at the next board of directors meeting regarding the continuing impact that the information age has on financial accounting. What are some of the ways that financial