Term paper: Students are supposed to write a term paper (around 7-10 pages) on the leading figures who have had political influence...cinrke
Term paper: Students are supposed to write a term paper (around 7-10 pages) on the leading figures who have had political influence in the last century. Students are required to compare two figures in their papers. Papers should take into consideration but not limited to the following points about the people in question: 1. Short biography/interesting facts 2. Political views 3. Important roles played 4. Leadership characteristics 5. Comparison with other leading figures 6. Various claims by social scientists about them 7. Books or articles written on these people etc. Papers should include references and a bibliography. Papers should be around 7-10 pages length, 1.5 space, Arial, font size 12. They should be well-organized and meet the academic writing standards. Any attempt to plagiarism in papers will be definitely punished. Usage of language and spelling should be given importance. Misspelling will be penalized. Late submissions will not be taken into consideration! Topics have to be consulted beforehand with the instructor. Papers will be presented in the last week of the classes.
Any attempt to plagiarism and/or cheating in exams and written assignments will be resulted in getting F grade and legal procedures.
- 6 years ago
- Explain in a paragraph how convection currents cause the earths plates to move
- Instructions: Complete 1-18 below. If no journal entry is needed, simply put “No entry necessary.” This assignment can be completed in...
- How is the idea of democracy presented, and how does democracy develop in the book "Animal Farm" by George Orwell?
- What is the area of a regular square with an apothem of 7
- how is biomass turned intousable energy
- what are two ways scrooge changed in the Christmas carol
- Direct materials variances
- What did the Carlsbad Decrees say about existing laws concerning unauthorized societies?
- Walmart Comprehensive Financial Analysis
- due at 12 45 pm tomorrow