A tennis court measures 11 m by 24 m. The park district plans to install fencing around the tennies court....celnem
A tennis court measures 11 m by 24 m. The park district plans to install fencing around the tennies court. There will be 2 m space between each side of the court and the fence. How many meters of fencing will be needed? Explain your awnser or show your work !!! Someone HElp me ok
- 8 years ago
- Kenny is researching the prices of binoculars. He finds 6 different models at a sporting goods store with prices of...
- write 2/3 and 3/5 as decimal.identify what number classifications the two numbers share and how their classifications are different.
- A group of scientists is studying the change in the amount of pesticides found in ocean water over a 20-year...
- Need to find observation
- If a rhombus has sides that are 39.6 cm long and am angle of 27.2 degrees in the bottom left,...
- what are the names of 10 countrys ?
- what number does 19 and 519 divide exactly into