Write a small Linux program that will calculate the temperature in degrees F, given the temperature in degrees C, where C is 34.5. (The formula is.. F = (9/5) * C + 32.0).
You must perform the calculation as a separate function such as convert(C). The caller invokes the function as in convert(34.5)
Your program should print out the corresponding Fahrenheit degrees, and then terminate.
please do it in C++
- Education English language and literacy
- Exponents and Polynomials in the Real World
- Please do your best . Thanks
- we have two DNA molecules that consist of 60 pairs of nitrogenous bases.The first consists of 30 cytosines and the...
- interface design
- A presentation about Clean Air Act
- Score: ______ / ______ Name: ________________________________ Student Number: ________________________ Directions: Answer the questions below. Use full sentences when applicable. 1. Give two examples of each...
- Healthcare Finance
- for fortified
- paper psch