Over the past five weeks, we have covered many subjects related to technical writing. If someone asked you to prepare a written summary of this five-week course, what would you write? Summaries are often written to make long documents quickly understandable. However, as our text explains, we often have to write summaries to report on meetings, conferences, projects, or programs. Using the information you learned in Chapter 9 of the text, write a 200 - 250 word response that incorporates the elements of a usable summary and summarizes the essential messages of this COM 340 course.
- 7 years ago
- CGD 218 Week 2 quiz
- AED 202 Week 7 DQ 1 and DQ 2
- ACC 206 Week 1 - DQ Case 2
- Business Paper
- research paper KimWoods
- College English Online Class Work (Easy Money)
- For problems 1-6, assume that autonomous consumption = $400, MPC = 0.75 and intended investment = $900.? 1. Write down the...
- jesse started with a 20 pound block of ice. It loses half it's weight every 15 minutes. How much will...
- Can you please do this case study at me? this subject is health service administration
- Assume that 40,000 subassemblies are needed each year. Prepare an analysis of the two alternatives and make a recommendation to the management of the company of the appropriate course of action.
- NOT RATED
Ashford 6: - Week 5 - Discussion 1
Over the past five weeks, we have covered many subjects related to technical writing. If someone …4 years ago