Technical Project Report On Microsoft Office Format Painter Imporvementsdmnnylavgrco
Submit your final technical project report. It must be no more than 4 pages long. Your project will be evaluated on the following:
- Organization: Is your project clearly and appropriately organized for your audience and your purpose?
- Content: Have you supplied your readers with the information they need to use your document effectively? Is that information accurate and up to date?
- Formatting: Is your project visually effective? Does the formatting make it easy for your reader to read and understand your text? Does the formatting reinforce your purpose?
- Style: Is the writing style appropriate, clear, straightforward and free of needless jargon?
- Correctness: Is the project relatively free of mechanical problems? Have you used a spell checker and proofread carefully?
Your project report should have three parts: introduction, body and conclusion. The title provided to the report should be clear and well connected to the task. The introduction should be inviting, stating the main task, and encouraging the reader to complete the task.
The body of the report should be organized in a logical order and presented effectively to keep the interest of the reader. All descriptions and steps should be concise and accurate. A variety of thoughtful transitions should be used to connect ideas.Headings and sub-headings should be used to help the reader follow step by step instructions. Visual additions to the text such as diagrams and illustrations should be clearly labeled and help the reader to follow instructions. The text should be grammatically correct with no spelling errors and use complete sentences.
The conclusion should provide a satisfying end to the instructions where the reader is given positive feedback for completing the task and suggestions are made for related activities connected to the task.
My topic is hot to improve format painter in microsoft office products.
- 5 years ago
- Explain requirements for warrants, searches, and seizures. Explain law enforcement procedures beginning with initial contact with a suspect through an arrest.
- ETH 125 Week 1 Assignment Journal Entry of a Subordinate Group Member
- busines analytics
- law and ethics
- DQ#2: Conflict Resolution and HR
- "Individual versus Group Incentives"
- Redoing my Powerpoint
- Data Collection
- BUS 210 Week 6 CheckPoint- Motivation and Teams Case Study.docx