a system consists of n distinct particles, each of which can have an energy equal to kEo for k=0,1,2,.... if...tran.allan
a system consists of n distinct particles, each of which can have an energy equal to kEo for k=0,1,2,.... if the total energy of the system is MEo , where M is a positive integer, in how many ways can the total energy be distributed among particles
- 10 years ago
- 1page essay.
- What angles are pairs of opposite and congruent angles formed by intersecting lines.
- medical billing and coding
- I can't think of a poem to write. Think of a beach, grassy field, or another natural image. Choose...
- The _________of an element is the average mass of an element's naturally occurring atom, or isotopes, taking into account the...
- When Carl says,"We are all alike; we have no ties, we know nobody, we own nothing", he's describing
- the functional unit of the kidney is the a. nephron b. renal artery c. ureter d....
- How many moles of sodium chloride (salt) can be made from 6 moles of chlorine?