Suppose payments were made at the end of each month into an ordinary annuity earning interest at the rate of...kriten
Suppose payments were made at the end of each month into an ordinary annuity earning interest at the rate of 8%/year compounded monthly. If the future value of the annuity after 14 yr is $70,000, what was the size of each payment? (Round your answer to the nearest cent.)
- 9 years ago
- As the owner of a book store, you have been asked by the local newspaper to write an article about...
- tony's rental comprehensive problem
- some state governors declared ____, closing banks before bank runs could put them out of businees. Is the answer deficit...
- an isosceles right triangle has a hypotenuse of 56. what is the length of the triangle?
- mass and temperature
- How do I Start my introduction about a flashlight fish?
- What is a line from romeo and juliet that shows romeos attitude towrds love?