Please find an article related to government-mandated benefits (unemployment, social security, medicare, etc.) as discussed this week in class. The article should be from a current professional source that you would read as a manager in the benefits field. It should be a source that you would feel comfortable taking forward to your employer.
Once you have located and read your article, please complete a review of the article. The article review should consist of the following.
1. It should include a summary of the article (two to three paragraphs maximum). Why was the article written about the topic at the current time? This should be completed in your own words and review key points of the article. You should not repeat the article in your summary.
2. How does this relate to the learning for the week in class? What laws and concepts are covered that would help you in the area of benefits? How could you further elaborate on the concepts in the article?
3. Based upon the article, what recommendations would you provide to the business community (an employer) from reading the article?
The article review must be completed in the APA format and utilize proper grammar. Points will be deducted for papers without a reference page (see rubric for assignment criteria). The paper should be a 1,000–1,500 word count, not including title or reference pages. The article will be graded based upon the Benefits Rubric
- HRM-598 Week 3 - Written Case Study: "Job Evaluation at Whole Foods"
- Give an example of how your personal values have influenced your ethical decision making?
- MGT 498 Week 2 DQ 1 and DQ 2
- Quiz 12 Questions
- SOC 312 Complete Course - Latest 2013 Coursework, Graded A
- Career Focus
- HRM 558 Week 4 Learning Team Assignment Market Analysis
- Balance Sheet and Income Statement from ratios :
- how do you control concurrency in the agile process?
- The corporate treasurer of Gator Electronics Corporation
Please find an article related to government-mandated benefits (Unemployment, Social Security, Medicare, etc.) as discussed this week in class. To help locate your article, you can utilize …