Here are the links of two articles: http://www.pbs.org/wnet/need-to-know/security/video-cracking-the-code-defending-against-the-superweapons-of-the-21st-century-cyberwar/9456/ http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2011/07/how-digital-detectives-deciphered-stuxnet/all/1 In one page, explain what is Stuxnet, how did it spread out and affect the world/computers, what damage did it make, and conclusion.
- 9 years ago
- Slum Futures: Cities that "design" themselves
- Doctor A sees 84 patients in 7 days. Doctor B sees 60 patients in 5 days. Are these patients per...
- there is a 50:50 chance of getting a red bead from the bag, there is 1 in 6 chance of picking...
- when people finish running a marathon they wrap themselves in a shiny foil blanket.this is designed to prevent them losing...
- for the function f(x)=x^2+4-32 solve the following for f(x)=0 and interval notation
- -3x-3y=5 y=-5x-17
- When a cat sleep on the a table the net force on it is
- what is the largest bone in the body called
- write a scentence using humanity
- What is Columbus's reaction to the landscape?