Succession Planning Procedure - Human Resources
Succession Planning Procedure
In a minimum of 600 words, document a succession plan for the leader (e.g., CEO) of your chosen firm. Be sure to address the following questions in your response:
1. What are the critical knowledge, skills, and abilities (KSAs) of that position?
2. Will you select, train, or both for these KSAs?
3. How will you ensure your selected successor does not leave the firm?
4. What succession planning process will you use?
Follow the steps above in chronological order. Any sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations in APA format. Information about accessing the grading rubric for this assignment is provided below.
- Criminal Justice Module 5 Homework
- APA PAPER WEEK 5
- Week 11 Final Exam Part 1 (50 pts) Accounting 556
- Segmentation and Targeting
- Only for Miss Tutor
- FIN 534 WEEK 2 DISCUSSIONS (FIVE VERSIONS POSTED AS A BONUS)
- PSY 104 Recreation and Family Center Proposal- Final Project
- How do I figure this out?
- for bill_tutor