A studentncombusted 0.500g Al with oxygen according to the reaction 4Al(s)+3O2(g)=2Al2O3(s), What is the limiting reactant? How many moles of Al...jlsalb
A studentncombusted 0.500g Al with oxygen according to the reaction 4Al(s)+3O2(g)=2Al2O3(s), What is the limiting reactant? How many moles of Al were used? How many moles of Al2O3 would form?
- 8 years ago
- Aci Se Dice Quiz 1 Vocabulary 1
- suppose you find an organism that makes its own food, can move from place to place, and has cell walls....
- Assignment 6 PS
- i'm having problems with my homework its over compound and complexe sentences and i don't get it
- ________ is a condition in which penile erection occurs during sexual intercourse, but ejaculation does not
- [Ni(H2O)6]+(aq) + 3NH3(aq) ⇌ [Ni(NH3)3]+(aq)+6H2O(l) Explain why NH3 is able to displace H2O in the above reaction
- write down an easy about my new class room.
- essay on eco on ganesh desciosion between tow members
- Whar is the definition of boilind point , elasticity , ability to rust , density , melting point , transparency...
- In this first question, we are considering sections 1 and 2 of Book I. Aristotle discusses actions that are pursued...