Strategy on syphilis : Does the strategy exhibit potential for reduced morbidity and mortality in the future?
On Syphilis compose a two-page report evaluating the feasibility of each disease control strategy. Analyze the feasibility of each strategy using the following questions:
- Is the strategy socioeconomically viable?
- Does the strategy provide incentives (e.g., free diagnosis, prompt treatment) to encourage people to prevent the spread of the disease?
- Does the strategy exhibit potential for reduced morbidity and mortality in the future?
- Does the strategy provide enough room for inclusion of effective interventions?
- Does the strategy promote effective patient management (e.g., self reporting, examination of new patients, and surveillance of risk groups)?
- Does the strategy give due consideration to information management system integrated into general health information system?
- Does the strategy permit physical, social, and economic rehabilitation of patients?
- Revise your disease control plan after analyzing the feasibility of each strategy.
Strategy on syphilis ( ***APA + References***)
Purchase the answer to view it