Strategic HR ManagementSmart Study
Strategic HR Management
Select a health care organization for which you would like to work (or for which you currently work). Assume you have been appointed the new VP of HR as of today.
Write a 5-6 page paper in which:
1. Describe the unique challenges of managing the human resources function for your specific organization.
2. Analyze the competencies required for your specific position, and determine in which areas you need to develop. Provide specific examples to support your rationale.
3. Determine the role you think the company could play in developing you for the opportunity. What would you need the company to do? How does it benefit the company?
4. Develop a strategic view of human resources that supports your institution’s organizational strategy.
5. Cite at least five (5) references, three (3) of which must be from peer-reviewed journals.
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• State the unique aspects of managing human resources (HR) in health care organizations
• Define the competencies required for health care HR professionals.
• Define why a strategic view of HR is important.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in health services human resource management.
• Write clearly and concisely about health services human resource management using proper writing mechanics.
- 7 years ago
Purchase the answer to view it