Store Travel Time Each Way Price of a Skirt (Minutes) (Dollars per skirt) Local Department Store 15 100 Across Town 30 86 Neighboring City 60 63 Juanita makes...
Travel Time Each Way
Price of a Skirt
(Dollars per skirt)
Local Department Store 15 100
Across Town 30 86
Neighboring City 60 63
Juanita makes $56 an hour at work. She has to take time off work to purchase her skirt, so each hour away from work costs her $56 in lost income. Assume that returning to work takes Juanita the same amount of time as getting to a store and that it takes her 30 minutes to shop. As you answer the following questions, ignore the cost of gasoline and depreciation of her car when traveling.
Complete the following table by computing the opportunity cost of Juanita's time and the total cost of shopping at each location.
- chronic pain or mental illness
- math 221 week 3
- Bonieta 123 ONLY
- please read the article and write:
- Money for Nothing
- REL 212 assigment 1: pleasee i need someone help ASAP!! ONLY 2 PAGES + REFERENCE SHEET
- If IPSec provides security at the network layer,
- Assignment 2: LASA 1—Crisis Leadership or Risk Management Report
- NTC/406-Telecommunications and Networkin
- Phyllis Young