A store manager gets 14% discount of shelves. If each shelf costs $25 before the discount, how much will...marinarodri2011
A store manager gets 14% discount of shelves. If each shelf costs $25 before the discount, how much will the manager spend on 80 shelves after the discount?
- 9 years ago
- The two-hundred-year period in Roman history marked by freedom, stability, and peace was known as the _____.
- I need help with a paper about Bob Lemmons
- Rewrite sin^2(4x) as a function of cot(4x)
- 3x + 1 _______ = 7 2
- What is half of 63?
- Adam’s Older brother has suffered from chronic depression for many years. Unfortunately, Adam has been incorrectly informed by his...
- Exponential and Logarithmic Equations 1. 4^3x=64
- A) How can you tell if there is a difference of potential between two points? URGENT!!!? B) IS WORK REQUIRED TO Move a charge along the surface of a charged conductor? Explain.
- The vertices of a rectangle are listed below. I(5, 8), J(5, -2), K(-6, -2), L(-6, 8) What is the area...
- 3x+2y-5z=-3 3x-y+3z=4 3x+5y-8z=6