Stats related to epidemology
1. Why and in what manner are CI estimates superior to point estimates?
2. Suppose that a 95% CI for the odds ratio for a disease event given exposure compared with nonexposure is (0.95, 3.53). What does this tell you about a formal statistical test of the hypothesis that the OR is 1.0 (at what level of significance?). Suppose a 90% CI is (1.05, 3.17).
6. In judging risky behavior, which is more informative: relative risk or attributable risk? Think of this in terms of making a decision about yourself or advising someone considering engaging in risky behavior.
- Operating System Proposal Your company is currently investigating the use of Linux. Your manager has asked you to research the feasibility of using Linux in both the server and workstation environments. Your manager would like to see an 8- to
- Any Takers
- Discuss the rationale behind taxonomists placing sharks and dolphins in different taxonomic
- it online exam need asap 2hr time
- Writing Guide for Computer Forensic Examiners
- prof kern
- Lab Enzymes
- Business Ethics
- 2 Page paper
- Assign 2