Statistics help, please!Nichole
Standrard Deviation: 9
First Quartile: 60
3rd Quartile: 89
90th precentile: 95
1. What score did half of the students exceed?
2. About what percent of the students' grades exceeded 89?
3. About what percent of students' grades were less than 95?
4. If there were 100 students enrolled in the class what would be the total of all the scores?
5.What test score represents one standard deviation above the mean?
6. What test score represents 1.5 standard deviations below the mean?
*** The other 4 questions are based on this:***
The average price for a medium cup of coffee in the Center Town is normally distributed with a mean of $1.95 and a standard deviation of $0.23.
1.) What percent of cups of coffee sold were between $1.75 and $2.15?
2.) What percent of cups of coffee were sold for greater than $1.50?
3.) What percent of cups of coffee were sold for greater than $2.00?
4.) What percent of cups of coffee were sold for less than $2.20?
- 9 years ago
- ABC Company has office furniture that cost $40,000, an estimated life of 10 years and a $4,000 salvage value. ...
- Post the adjusting and closing entries .....see journal attachment
- Draw a line OP - 93 millilitres long. Divide the line into 5 equal parts and construct a line perpendicular...
- In mink a rough coat is dominant to a smooth coat. Using a test cross, determine the genotype of...
- The Genesis operations management team is now preparing to implement the operating expansion plan. Previously the firm’s cash position did...
- When at rest, a rule is measured in length, 100cm. Then the ruler is moving at a speed approaching the...
- THE PROBLEM SCENARIO Woolsmorth is a large retail company specializing in groceries and clothing. It was founded in 1995 and currently...
- factor x^2-10x+25
- Jackson is 54 miles from lazy. Ontario is 31 miles south of Jackson. The developer plans to make a...