You have been asked to prepare fellow students for an introductory course in Statistics within a Business School setting. Design a comprehensive PowerPoint presentation consisting of one slide per statistical method (descriptive, graph, Chi Square, Correlation, Regression, etc.) and summarize key lessons learned from this course. The purpose of this presentation should be to demonstrate a professional review of the topics and offer specific insights with relevant opinions, also demonstrating critical thinking and solid research. Highlight significant trends that will affect your use of statistical analysis and outline applications you see that will benefit your audience going forward. Provide specific examples of key lessons and trends where appropriate.
Incorporate appropriate animations, transitions, and graphics as well as “speaker notes” for each slide. The speaker notes may be comprised of brief paragraphs or bulleted lists.
Support your presentation with at least 3 scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources may be included.
Length: 10-15 slides (with a separate reference slide)
Notes Length: 100-150 words for each slide
Be sure to include citations for quotations and paraphrases with references in APA format and style where appropriate.
- 6 years ago
- Q T # 2
- Do you feel that taxes are “legal?” Explain your answer. Is it acceptable to protest against taxes? If so, how do you legally protest against something you believe in? Have you ever been involved in some type of protest? Did your activity have any effect
- Week 9 Disc 1- Due 8/29/14 @ 1:00pm CST
- NETW 206 Final Exam
- Assessing Reliability and Credibility of CAM Resources Presentation
- OMM 614 Week 3 DQ 1 ( Feasibility Study ) ~ 2 Different Answers ~ A + Work With References
- BUS 694 Finance Capstone Seminar, Ashford
- A+ Answers of the following Questions