STATGURU- Literature Help
INSTRUCTIONS: To post, click on the Topic title to access the topic, and then click the "Post New Thread" button. Each part of this forum post should be approximately 300 words in length. Both Part 1 and Part 2 should be posted in the same response.
Hawthorne: In "The Ambitious Guest," Hawthorne is well known for using irony in his stories. Irony is sometimes difficult for readers to extract from stories, but it is fun to find. Identify at least a couple of examples of irony in "The Ambitious Guest." Were they difficult to find? What does the irony do to reinforce a point or make the story interesting?
Melville: Explain the subtitle of "Bartleby the Scrivener": "A Story of Wall Street"? What does Melville imply about the business world? Would those sentiments still be relevant today? Could the story be written today with a modern-day Bartleby, and what might he be like?
- MAT 540 Quantiative Methods Strayer
- SEC440 Hacker Target and Response Paper
- ACC 561 Week 4 Cost-Volume Profit Analysis
- Project Deliverable 1: Project Plan Inception
- PRG/411 Week 1 - Individual Assignment - C++ Review Worksheet - A+ & Original Guaranteed from an A+ rated tutor!
- Annual Report Financials
- unit 3
- LDR 531 (Organizational Leadership) Week 1 Complete DQ's & Assignments A+ Graded
- Strayer ACC 499 Audit Final MCQs Test Bank
INSTRUCTIONS: Both Part 1 and Part 2 should be at least 200 words each. Do not use question as part of word count. IT MUST INCLUDE MLA CITATIONS – BOTH IN-TEXT AND AN END CITATION.