Stakeholder Engagement and Roles in Strategic Planningxmamprosf
Stakeholder Engagement and Roles in Strategic Planning
Due Wednesday 9:00 pm New York Time
1-2 Page APA Format the 2 Manditory References from Provided as PDF LOADS Resources
Stakeholders can have a powerful impact on organizational decision-making and strategic planning, making stakeholder engagement essential. As a leader and manager of an organization, you will not only be tasked with building relationships and engaging key stakeholders, but also identifying their role in the strategic planning process. In this Discussion, you examine stakeholder engagement and the role of stakeholders in strategic planning.
Post by Wedneday a response to one of the following three prompts:
- Suppose you are an organizational leader trying to develop collaborative support for new strategies. What is the most critical aspect for you to consider in terms of stakeholder roles (i.e., cultural competency, stakeholder engagement, etc.)?
- Suppose you are working with the stakeholders of an organization that has a dynamic and complex environment. How might the role of stakeholders in this environment differ from a more stable environment? How might this difference impact the structure of the strategic planning process?
- Suppose you are an organizational leader trying to build relationships and stakeholder support virtually. How might virtual stakeholder relationship building differ from on-ground relationship building? How might the role of a virtual stakeholder differ from the role of an on-ground stakeholder?
- Bryson, J. M. (2011). Strategic planning for public and nonprofit organizations: A guide to strengthening and sustaining organizational achievement (4th ed.). San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass.
- Chapter 8, “Establishing an Effective Organizational Vision for the Future” (pp. 271–285)
This chapter explores the importance of clearly outlining an organization’s vision. It also provides an example of an effective vision, as well as guidelines for establishing your own organizational vision.
- Ugboro, I. O., Obeng, K., & Spann, O. (2011). Strategic planning as an effective tool of strategic management in public sector organizations: Evidence from public transit organizations. Administration & Society, 43(1), 87–123.
Retrieved from the Walden Library databases.
This article explores the effectiveness of strategic planning in strategic management. It also examines the impact of environmental changes and other challenges on strategic planning.
- 6 years ago
- low risk 7 Walter Bagehot, Physics and Politics, (New York, 1873), pp. 41-52, 64, 75-80. The Use of Conflict, 1872 How could one use Bagehotâ€™s writings to defend European Imperialism in the late 19th Century? &quot;The difference between progressio
- ACCT-346 Managerial Accounting Week 8 Final - Devry ACCT346
- The Poem of the Cid (written down around 1200) looks back at the life of Rodrigo Diaz de Vivar (El...
- BUS 640 Managerial Economics - Week 3 Discussion - ASHFORD BUS640
- Finite Math Quiz 2 –Enumeration
- portchester castle
- HCA 210 Overview of Health Care Workforce Matrix
- collective nown for group of labours ?