In Part 2, assume that your company has agreed with your site recommendation. Construction will begin shortly, and you have been asked to move to the new location to oversee the construction. Once the new facility is complete, you will take over as its first managing director. You should plan to be there for about three years. You will begin your assignment immediately and must be prepared to leave for the new site in 90 days. Upon arrival, you will need to hire a competent workforce – both workers and local area managers – to staff the facility. Moreover, as managing director, you will be responsible both for a successful start-up and for subsequent operations of the entire facility. This will be a good career move for you, as long as you succeed. As you approach this new assignment, however, it is important that you be fully prepared. Your supervisor has therefore asked you to prepare a short report outlining how you intend to acocomplish the following items in a timely fashion:
The project must:
- be typed, double-spaced, in 12-point Times New Roman or Arial font, with margins no wider than one inch
- have a title page with your name, the course name, the date, and the instructor’s name.
- have footnotes or endnotes, with correct citations
- have a bibliography of sources used.
- be prepared using word processing software (Microsoft Word preferred). Projects may not be submitted in pdf or docm
Describe your staffing plan, including how you plan to recruit and hire workers and managers needed in your new plant (assume you will need approximately 30 mid- and low-level managers and 100 employees). Student included a detailed and comprehensive discussion of the ways in which new managers and employees will be recruited for the new plant.
- 6 years ago
- "Integrating HIMS Standards" Please respond to the following:
- what is the activity in nuclear medicne
- Management Concepts DB8
- Grumpy Old Men
- ECO285 homework
- Increasing Member Satisfaction
- pol300 current events and e.s. diplomacy
- Personal Finance homework Help
- CJHS 315-1404B-01: Child Abuse Discussion Board 2