The major written assignment for the course is an eight to ten page final paper in which you will apply your learning to a chosen organization. You will be required to become familiar with customer expectations, develop and evaluate strategies to assist in the service organization’s success, and discuss the impact of quality management initiatives. Additionally, you will provide recommendations for service organizations to consider in meeting consumer and supplier demands. At least four scholarly resources must be used to support your statements.
Focus of the Final Paper
In your Final Paper, identify and select a service organization you are familiar with (as an employee or customer). Once you have selected a service organization:
- Describe the customer expectations and satisfaction for the service organization you have chosen and discuss the importance of achieving customer expectations and satisfaction with respect to this organization.
- Propose and explain criteria for developing and evaluating strategies for change, such as a quality management initiative, in your selected service organization.
- Illustrate the essentials of quality management and the techniques that are associated with it, including benchmarking and knowledge management, as they could apply in your selected service organization.
- Analyze the anticipated impact on service organization culture that the quality management initiative would have on customers and employees.
- Provide recommendations to your selected service organization that will enhance its organizational strategies to meet consumer demands.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length and formatted according to APA style as outlined in your approved style guide.
- Must have a cover page that includes:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
- Must use at least four scholarly resources from the Ashford Online Library.
- Must use APA style as outlined in your approved style guide to document all sources.
- Must include, on the final page, a Reference List that is completed according to APA style as outlined in your approved style guide.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
Purchase the answer to view it