A spring is hanging down from the ceiling, and an object of mass m is attached to the free end....scm993
A spring is hanging down from the ceiling, and an object of mass m is attached to the free end. The object is pulled down, thereby stretching the spring, and then released. The object oscillates up and down, and the time T required for one complete up-and-down oscillation is given by the equation T = 2sqrt(m/k), where k is known as the spring constant. What must be the dimension of k for this equation to be dimensionally correct?
- 9 years ago
- How to add, subtract, divide, or multiply variables.
- Kean University Professor Henry Saffer and Wharton School of Business Professor Dave Dhaval estimated that if the alcohol industry increased...
- what are the basic tenents of humanism
- What is the imporance of Waitangi Day to New Zealanders?
- use the word climate in a scientific sentence
- (1,5) (2,10) and (3,17) create what equation
- solve for power: 500J, 50 minutes