Marketing a product has four key concepts which include: Product, Price, Place, and Promotion. Using the Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympics or the World Cup 2010 in South Africa as your venue, write a marketing plan on how you would promote a product to the millions of attendees and television viewers to these grand International sporting events. You will describe the product, the price and how you came up with it, the place (being more specific in your location within the event), and how you will promote it based on Chapter 3's marketing principles. This is a 2-3 page essay (not including a cover page) written in APA format.
- 7 years ago
- what is a married joint
- Why would peoplw visit malawi
- The Blackmans have a new 10-ft by 20-ft rectangular swimming pool in their backyard. It has a uniform depth of...
- How to add, subtract, divide, or multiply variables.
- How does deregulation affords the greatest opportunity for established businesses?
- Can you answer these homework questions?
- Friendly Financial
- STATE EACH FUNCTION OF THE FOLLOWING: A) CAPILLARIES B) ARTERIES C) VEINS
- Ava has 1 1/2 sacks of flour. Each sake weighs 5 pounds. how many pounds of flour does Ave have?
- Explain two ways excess nitrogen and phosphorus affect wetlands and watersheds?