u are now ready to begin working on your presentation outline, which is one of the elements you will submit in RLUT task 1 in TaskStream.
Your presentation needs a format to harness your thoughts and put them into a plan. The outline is a way of doing that. Your outline will include the following:
- An introduction that clearly states your thesis and previews your main points
- A body that covers your main points and supporting evidence
- A conclusion that summarizes your points and presents an effective closing strategy
- In-text citations after each point of your outline that presents evidence from a source
- An APA reference page
In addition to your outline, you will also turn in the following documents in RLUT task 1:
- An original visual aid
- A visual aid script
- A visual aid description
- Three audience questions and answers
- 8 years ago
- Using the STUDENT table structure shown in Table P6.4 do the following: a. Write the relational schema and draw its dependency...
- (2xy)(-3xvsquared times y to the fifth)
- Which of the following is more relevant for financial decision-making?
- How many moles of NaOH are in 29.48 mL of 0.306 M NaOH
- How would you put dollar values on the benefits and costs of truck safety regulations ?
- Find the area of each circle. Round to the nearest tenth.
- -8p^2 q^7- 4p^2 q^2
- as a youth leader, suggest to your parlimentary representiative, giving full detail, three actions the government can take to encourage...