Analyze how public speakers made history – how did their speaking have an impact on society? o For this option, select a historic speaker whom you have listened to in a live interaction, in a mass-mediated context, or by doing historical research for speakers who are not contemporary. You may use print or online sources, which should be identified. A good resource for finding speeches online is the Speech Bank at the American Rhetoric page: http://www.americanrhetoric.com/. (Need help finding contemporary or historical speakers? Use the photos of speakers depicted in our reading assignments for this week or lasts week.) o As you describe the speaker’s impact, highlight four factors of speaker effectiveness and cite the pages in our text for last week and/or from this week’s readings.
- 7 years ago
- SEC/470 HOMELAND SECURITY AND INTERAGENCY RESPONSE / University of Phoenix / Assignments, DQs, summary
- ECONOMICS : QUIZ AND SHORT ANSWERS : ECO - 004
- Stock tracker and Debugging
- ACC 290 Final Exam
- I need to see several examples of misuse of percentages using relative and absolute change in advertisement today.
- Storing Data
- ISCOM 473 Week 5 Individual Future Trends in Purchasing Paper
- DBM 265 Week 5 team assignment Virtual Organization Project Proposal DATABASE ADMINISTRATION STRATEGIES PAPER
- MGT 230 Week 4 DQ 1
- Week 14 Current Event Report