In Spanish (Mexico) how do you say the plural of "you, all of you"? I understand that "vosotros, vosotras"...redoctobermh
In Spanish (Mexico) how do you say the plural of "you, all of you"? I understand that "vosotros, vosotras" is the Familiar form used in Spain, and "ustedes" is the Formal form used in Spain; familiar and formal form used in Latin America. But how do you say "you (plural), all of you" in Mexico? And could you please give me a few examples? "You (plural) sit here." "You (plural) are angry." "Sit down before you (plural) fall down." Thank you so much for your help.
- 10 years ago
- This is a lawsuit brought by a group of landowners who live near a dairy farm. The issue is whether...
- find the length of the side of an equilateral triangle inscribed, if the angular point is at the vertex of...
- what is the wind pattern
- What does "destination that will open the mind" mean?
- What is Pete's monthly take home pay and indicate the amount his check was under or overstated. What is his weekly traveling expenses?
- How many ways are there to choose a ﬁve-digit PIN code using the numbers 0-9 if no two consecutive numbers...
- what effects did the refusal to join have on the future of the legue of nations? two effects
- what time in the past does "prehistoric" refer to?
- how does blackadder help us look at World war 1
- A protist that acts like half plant half animal and uses its eyespot to detect light