Select one of your SPAM emails and perform the following actions.
1) Screenshot of the SPAM email as it looks
2) The message header information
3) What is the name of the sender as it is displayed? And what is the real email address behind the name?
4) List the (sender) originating server IP address.
5) List the (receiver) destination server IP address.
6) Goto virus total and check the domain of one of the URLs in the email and identify the total number of IP addresses found for that domain.
7) Was the domain found to be malicious and how many sites identified the domain as malicious?
- 4 years ago