Sorry for the late notice/NEED IN 2 HOURS/Thanks in advancejonecam
#1. Joe spends $12 a week on coffee or $624 a year, what would be the future value of that amount over 10 years if the funds were deposited in an account earning 3 percent?
#2. An ATM with a service fee of $2.50 is used by a person 50 times in a year for a total of $125 per year. What would be the future value in 10 years (use a 3 percent rate) of the annual amount paid in ATM fees?
#3. Charles deposits $4,000 a year into her retirement account. If these funds have an average earning of 7 percent over the 40 years until her retirement, what will be the value of her retirement account?
#4. Mr Big Bucks says he will pay you $60,000 now for annual payments of $10,000 that you are expected to receive for a legal settlement over the next 10 years. What is the present value of this assuming the time value of the money at 8%?
#5. Susan plans to reduce her saving (that is, she will spend more) by $70 a month. What would be the foregone future value of this reduced saving over the next 10 years? (Assume monthly cash flows, and an annual interest rate of 4 percent.)
- 6 years ago
- Week4 BA225 Assignment Application Problem 4
- disscussion reply to the question asked from students minimum words count 50 each
- Despite the increase in globalization most MNCs have home bases that give them resolutely national identities. General Electric and Microsoft are clearly American just as Honda and Toyota are Japanese. Only one in five of the boards of ostensibly global U
- Bill Tutor : Need Urgetnly
- Research Resources
- Project 2
- part 1 and 2
- accounting to managers discussion question