1. Component Diagram (15 marks) Document your proposed architecture with a high level logical view showing functional and technical components in a component diagram.
2.Deployment Diagram (15 marks) Document how your proposed architecture maps to the intended deployment environment with a deployment diagram showing how your functional and technical components will be distributed over hardware nodes. Rationale To demonstrate taught concepts and exercise
1.UI Design (30 marks) Design a set of GUI interfaces (a set may consist of one element) that support the functional requirements and workflow identified for the use case you described in Assignment 3*. Document your design with a set of annotated ‘story boards’ that show the graphical elements of your design.
2.Data Management (20 marks) Design data access objects (DAOs) to support the data requirements of the use case you described in Assignment 3* and document your design with a detailed class diagram showing all attributes and methods required by the DAOs.
3.Use Case Realization (30 marks) Produce a detailed sequence diagram consistent with the normal flow detailed in the full use case description* that shows the interactions between boundary classes that support your GUI design, internal elements that control and support the use case (ie implement business logic), and the data access objects you have just designed.
4.Detailed Design (20 marks) Produce a detailed design class diagram (DCD) for the collaboration of objects involved in the use case that shows all the attributes and methods required to support the use case. *Note: you may only use your own use case description from Assignment 2 if you received a mark of over 28 for the use case description section in that Assignment. Otherwise, you must use the use case description that will be provided during semester. You may use the provided description whatever your mark for the use case description in that assignment. Rationale To demonstrate taught concepts and exercise skills related to the Design discipline
- 6 years ago
- is it true that The ratio 5/10 is in simplest form
- 16x^3-20x^2>= 4x+15
- I NEED HELP WITH MIDDLE SCHOOL MATH WITH PIZZAZZ! BOOK E E-10
- A poem that I can use for English class that is 8 lines, has 2 examples of figurative language, and...
- During the 2003 NFL, season, the Dallas Cowboys won 10 of their 16 regular-season game. What is their ratio of...
- Evaluate. Please show all of your work. -5 ÷ m2 – 2(m – 2), for m = 1
- Who was prince Henry?
- what claim does Giles present through his deposition?
- winds that are caused by giant convection currents, that circulate within the northern and southern hemispheres
1.UI Design (30 marks)
. Design a set of GUI interfaces (a set may consist of one element) that support the functional requirements and workflow identified for the use case you described in Assignment …6 years ago
- NOT RATED
1. UI Design (30 marks)
. Design a set of GUI interfaces (a set may consist of one element) that support the functional requirements and workflow identified for the use case you described in …6 years ago