Software Capstone week 1wilden
Weekly tasks or assignments (Individual or Group Projects) will be due by Monday and late submissions will be assigned a late penalty in accordance with the late penalty policy found in the syllabus. NOTE: All submission posting times are based on midnight Central Time.
Software Development Plan Document
This course is comprised of a series of individual project assignments that will also contribute to a group project due at the end of the course. Each week, you will complete a part of a software development plan, and you will share your results with your assigned group after your individual project has been graded. The group will integrate the projects into a group-developed version of the software development plan.
Your team will select a software engineering project that will cover the development process from conception to deployment. You are expected to perform the following tasks:
Throughout this course, you will be working on a software development plan for the project that your team selects. You will not be developing the software, but you will work extensively with the concepts of good system-engineering practices during the creation of the plan. Additional information and the deliverables for each individual project will be provided in the assignment description for the project. The final deliverable is also known as the Final Key Assignment.
The first step will be to select a project as the target for your team’s software development plan. This project will be used as the basis for each of the individual project assignments throughout the course and should conform to the following guidelines:
After your instructor has assigned team members, your team should select a software development project that fits these requirements and submit a proposal to the instructor before proceeding further with the assignments in the course. Approval should be sought within the first several days of the course. Your instructor will tell you how to submit this proposal and what notification will be given for project approval.
For the assignments in this course, your team will not be implementing the actual development project, but rather, you will be developing a comprehensive software development plan document. Your team’s first task in this process will be to select a project to use as the basis of your plan. You will also create the shell document for the final project deliverable that you will be working on during each unit. As your team proceeds through each project week, you will individually and collectively add content to each section of the final document to gradually complete the final project delivery. Appropriate research should be conducted to support the analysis in your team’s plan, and assumptions may be made when necessary.
Note: To be clear, each individual will be creating a software development plan in fulfillment of the individual project assignments, and the team will also create a software development plan in fulfillment of the group project due at the end of the course.
Team Project Deliverables
Individual Project Deliverables
- 7 years ago
- You are a Solid Waste Supervisor for your local municipality and it is 3:00 p.m. on a Friday afternoon prior...
- In two pages, describe moral nihilism as an ethical theory; in two pages, describe capital punishment as an ethical issue.
- how do you solve this equation: 2m+14
- The _____ of an element is the average mass of an element's naturally occurring atom, or isotopes, taking into account...
- Cycloheximide is a drug that inhibits protein synthesis by cells. Predict what effect Cycloheximide would have on the greening response...
- HTT200 W5 total 600 words ASAP
- CASE STUDY: SUH Incorporated Company Overview: SUH Incorporated: SUH is a light (value added) manufacturer in the Emergency Response Management...
- what is the Fraction Notation for 47 to 84
- Review the case study “The Toro Company S’No Risk Program” by David E. Bell (1994) from this module’s assigned readings. Click here to download the Toro Excel worksheet which contains data exhibits from the article; the exhibit titles match the tabs long
- Managing Change 2
- NOT RATED
Software Development Plan Document
This course is comprised of a series of individual project assignments that will also contribute to a group project due at the end of the course. Each week, you …3 years ago