sociology reflection papersazo_1
at least 3 pages MLA format
Sexual Orientation: Outline both the Kinsey model of sexual orientation and the Klein model of sexual orientation (Chapter 12). What is similar? What is different? If you've reviewed these two models to see where you may lie, discuss your results if you are willing. Were you surprised by your results? Why or why not? You may also discuss this in more vague terms--what do you think of these models? For your review, both of these models are attached as a PDF at the bottom of this page (scroll down).
Then, discuss some key points related to the issue of maintaining sex and gender binaries (male/female and masculinity/femininity) in society. Why are they problematic? In what ways do they influence a skewed understanding of the terms "sex" and "gender," as well as conformity to particular sexual orientation(s)? Be sure to illustrate your answer with explanations from the text, our lectures and/or other cited research.
- 5 years ago
- What Do Authentic Leaders and Followers Do? 200-300 Words Credible References
- Based on your research and understanding, write a 3- to 4-page Microsoft Word document that: Integrates how your specific personality type can enhance or hinder effective leadership in the health care environment. Explains all four aspects of your person
- Discussion- Only 300 words, no price changes. Won't consider you. Price is fair
- You have a small business that you started at the beginning of the year. You sell ham and cheese sandwiches for $1 per sandwich. You have located yourself in downtown Manhattan, where there
- Article summary
- Public Policy on the homeless overcoming their obstacles, finding a home and a job
- LEA316 WEEK 1 DISC 2
- Week 2 Homework Assignment Set 1