Marriott (1997) explains, “The discussion of land-use and development impacts are often combined with community effects, relocations, travel patterns, and economic effects under an umbrella term of socioeconomic impacts” (p. 61). Choose one of these socioeconomic factors, which are found in Chapters 5 through 9, and address the following three topics in detail:
- Discuss the importance of evaluating the chosen factor, including the consequences that might result from failure to consider the chosen socioeconomic impact on the community.
- Describe any difficulties that might be present when determining the cumulative impacts.
- Provide and discuss an example of how the socioeconomic factor chosen has affected your community due to a project within your local area.
Your paper should include an introduction with a developed thesis statement to set up the paper as well as a concluding paragraph that sums up your discussion. Additionally, your assignment must be two to four double-spaced pages in length (excluding the title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style
ATTACHED ARE THE CHAPTERS NEEDED TO DO THIS ASIGNMENT. iT MUST BE USED AS ONE OF YOUR RESOURCES ALSO ATTACHED AT THE END OF THE CHAPTERS IS HOW THE PAPER SHOULD BE WRITTEN.
- 5 years ago
- What are the concerns regarding hydrogen that are currently limiting its widespread use throughout the world?
- Video Reflection
- For MARMANU ONLY!
- ENG 215 – Appendices Topics for Research Paper
- Urgent Help
- Corrections week 6
- Research Project-Recycling
- I need help with a diversity class ( End of chapter questions )
- NOT RATED
Economists and environmentalists are often on opposite sides of the debate when discussing the impacts caused by human interaction. As discussed in your readings, when developing an Environmental …5 years ago