This week I would like you to write a paragraph of at least five sentences in Spanish that tells about something important to you. It can be an event, your family, your job, your goals, etc. Use different types of verbs and as many different tenses as you can. I will give you an example of what I expect, only yours will be in Spanish.
I have three children. (present tense)
My children are young and happy. (present tense)
They like to work in the garden. (GUSTAR verb)
We are going to eat vegetables this summer. (future using IR A INF)
My son is wasting water. (progressive tense)
Please do not include the translations in your post so that others can practice reading and comprehending on their own. Look for errors and make suggestions to at least two other students and (or) comment in Spanish to the content in their post.
Please do not write five unrelated sentences.
Looking forward to seeing your progress!
- calderas are formed when?
- Why does Abby claim that reverend hale wife is involved in witchcraft hysteria? crucible
- Corrected Trial Balance
- The Economics of Global Warming
- Why didn't the treaty of versailles provide a "just and secure peace" as promised?
- Driver Alan has a poor driving record and pays triple the regular premium would be 2,100 and covers Alan for...
- VIP Limo depreciates all of its limousines at the rate of 12.5 percent per year. No limousines were purchased during...
- Algebra 2
- John R. Boatright in “Individual Responsibility in the American Corporate System: Does Sarbanes-Oxley Strike the Right Balance?” argues that the primary purpose of laws governing corporate responsibility is deterrence. Do you agree with this interpretatio
This week I would like you to write a paragraph of at least five sentences in Spanish that tells about something important to you. It can be an event, your family, your job, your goals, etc. Use …