SMALL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
- Use the Internet to find a business for sale in your community. Uncover as much as you can about the business in question. Be prepared to discuss
- 1. From the e-Activity, discuss the best possible method for determining the value of the business you selected. Explain your rationale.
- 2. Create a strategy for negotiating the purchase of the business you selected in the e-Activity.
- 3. Feasibility Analyses and Business Plans
Please respond to the following:
- 3A Develop an idea for a new business and conduct a feasibility analysis. Please be as creative as you like in the development of your idea (but as careful as you can be in your analysis of that idea).
- 3B Analyze the steps involved in crafting a winning business plan and make at least one recommendation for improving the process. Explain your rationale for making the recommendation you did