single organic product was isolated after Birch reduction (Na, NH3) of tert-butylbenzene. Show a possible structure of this product. ...dmnn27
single organic product was isolated after Birch reduction (Na, NH3) of tert-butylbenzene. Show a possible structure of this product. 2. Chromic acid oxidation of 4-terbutylt-1,2-dimethylbenzene yield a single product having the molecular formula C12H14O4. What is this compound? 3. Write a reasonable mechanism for the formation of cyclohexylbenzene from the reaction of benzene, cyclohexene, and H2SO4. 4. Using Benzene and any necessary reagents, suggest efficient synthesis of (2,2-Dimethypropyl)benzene, C6H5CH2C(CH3)3 5. Treatment of biphenyl (C6H5-C6H5) with a mixture of nitric acid and sulfuric acid give two products. Show the reaction including these two products. 6. Show reagents and conditions for the following conversions from benzene a. 3-bromo-5-nitrobenzoic acid b. 1-Bromo-2,4-dinitrobenzene 7. Outline the synthetic steps necessary to carry out the conversion from benzene to triphenymethanol. You may use any organic or orgnometallic reagents you need. Show the structures of all intermediate compounds that would probably be isolated during the course of your synthesis, and show all necessary reagents. 8. 2-phenyl-2-butanol can be synthesized by Grignard reaction. What organic reagents might you start with? Show all possibilities
- 9 years ago
- What is the dimension in feet for a tank that has a diameter of 138 inches and a height of...
- What set Homo sapiens apart from earlier hominids?
- 5246.37 m = ________ hm
- Calculus Exam Online
- Integrating WATCH into SHG
- A right circular cone has a base with a radius of 15cm, a vertical height of 20cm, and a slant...
- Write a research first draft about Water Pollution
- justcookbooks.com is scheduled to launch in 6 months you estimate that the annual cost of this business.
- Select one of the following scenes to recreate and describe: Life as a Confederate solider during the Civil War Life as an...
- Sarah needs R5000 urgently. she went to the Not -so Honest bank andk and borrowed the money at an interest...