Simon is a Kindergarten teacher in a suburb near San Francisco. His school population straddles the urban outskirts of San...antria
Simon is a Kindergarten teacher in a suburb near San Francisco. His school population straddles the urban outskirts of San Francisco proper and the more socio-economically advantaged population of suburbia. As part of his third unit of the year, Simon decides to concentrate on visual literacy and the students’ ability to recognize state and national symbols. He decides to focus on flags, with the state flag of California and the United States flag as the center pieces. As part of his learning objectives, he wants students to be able to recognize both flags but also to be able, with help, to draw them as well. Using a behaviorist model that includes all three elements (modeling/shaping/cueing), suggest a lesson sequence that Simon can use to lead his students to his desired outcome.
- 8 years ago
- If you lived at Earth's equator, could you see the full moon rise at midnight?
- A high school girl was getting ready for a big date but discovered with horror that her silver necklace was...
- One of Sun Appliance's products is a dishwasher. Two processing departments are involved in the dishwasher's manufacture. The tub is...
- What is a learning organisation and why do so few learning organisations exist in the West?
- HCA250 W9 Capstone
- How do corporate America's acceptance of greed influence how we behave in a capitalist society?
- Evaluate the limit, if it exists. (If an answer does not exist, enter DNE.) lim ((x + h)^3 − x^3)/h h approaches...
- The table shows the percentage of male and female populations in a certain county employed in the work force in...
- Steven won his election by a margin of 7 to 2. His opponent had 3,492 votes. How many votes did...