Signature Assignment: Crisis Management Plandimles
About Your Signature Assignment
This signature assignment is designed to align with specific program student learning outcomes in your program. Program Student Learning Outcomes are broad statements that describe what students should know and be able to do upon completion of their degree. The signature assignments may be graded with an automated rubric that allows the University to collect data that can be aggregated across a location or college/school and used for program improvements.
You currently work in a 1,200-room resort located on the beaches of the Florida Gulf coast.
Write a 700- to 1,400-word Crisis Management Plan to reduce legal liability to the hotel owners should a disaster occur.
In your plan, include the following:
- Complete a risk assessment based on the location of the hotel
- Explain the difference between an internal disaster and an external disaster
- Describe how the hotel should prepare for an internal disaster
- Describe how the hotel should prepare for an external disaster
- Explain how you will know if your Crisis Management Plan is effective
- Describe how will you market to your customers that you are prepared for a disaster
Format all sources according to APA guidelines.
- 4 years ago