Shut down decisionsderkaw
Last year, a toy manufacturer introduced a new toy truck that was a huged success. The company invested $2.5million for a plastic injection molding machine (which can be sold for $2.0 million) and $100,000 in plastic injection molds specifically for the toy ( not valuable to anyone else). Labor and the cost of materials necessary to make each truck is about $3. This year, a competitor has developed a similar toy that has significantly reduced demand for the toy truck. Now the original manufacturer is deciding whether they should continure production of the toy truck. If the estimated demand is 100,000 trucks, what is the break-even price for the toy truck? should you shut down?
- 6 years ago
- application paper KIM WOODS
- homework answer
- HRM522 Assignment 4: “Banking Industry Meltdown: The Ethical and Financial Risks of Derivatives”
- Can you help w/ Statistics?
- check the description
- create the logic for a program that accepts an annual salary as input
- cognitive neural networks basic maths and calculations
- Duties of Corporate People
- FOR KIM WOODS
- FOR NANCY ONLY - UNABLE TO ENTER $40