Analyze an assessment tool used to treat and diagnose mental and/or behavioral disorders. How is the tool used in the field? What are the benefits and challenges associated with the tool?
Use these resources: (PLUS ONE MORE!)
Must include a title page and reference page, in APA format.
Assignment instructions: As part of this course, you must write short papers on different topics pertaining to corrections. While the topics vary, your papers, at a minimum, should do the following:
- Answer the question or address the issue(s) described in the instructions.
- Include your perspective, when applicable, and share your opinion or explain your rationale for your position.
- Follow word count guidelines. Include references and citations for material presented that are not your own original work. You can use first person to indicate your opinion (I, my, etc.) in lieu of listing yourself as a source.
Format: Short papers should follow these formatting guidelines: use of three sources, 2–4 pages, double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, one-inch margins, and citations in APA format.
Instructor feedback: Students can find their feedback in the Grade Center.
Well-developed, effective, and accurate analysis of the topic and its impact on adolescent development, substantiated with scholarly research
Effective and accurate analysis of the topic and its impact on adolescent development
Accurate analysis on the topic and its impact on adolescent development but requires additional support
Does not accurately analyze topic and its impact on adolescent development
Clearly identifies conclusions and/or perspectives and connects each to specific adolescent development concept with clear supporting details substantiated with scholarly research
Identifies conclusions and/or perspectives and connects each to specific adolescent development concept
Attempts to identify conclusions and/or perspectives but does not always clearly or accurately relate each adolescent development concept
Does not identify conclusions and/or perspectives and does not connect each to specific adolescent development concept
Articulation of Response
Submission is free of errors related to citations, grammar, spelling, syntax, and organization and is presented in a professional and easy-to-read format
Submission has no major errors related to citations, grammar, spelling, syntax, or organization
Submission has major errors related to citations, grammar, spelling, syntax, or organization that negatively impact readability and articulation of main ideas
Submission has critical errors related to citations, grammar, spelling, syntax, or organization that prevent understanding of ideas
- 6 years ago
- FIN 420 final exam
- What reasons does livingstone give for writing about his expedition
- BSHS 342 Week 2 DQs
- IT 286 Week 2 Troubleshooting Computer Hardware Appendix B
- ACC 455 Week 3 Learning Team Assignment Problem Set C3-3, C5-8, C3-37, C3-64
- ACC 306 Week 3 -- Integrating Case 16-5 3#
- ACC 305 Week 2 - E4-22 Tiger Enterprises 3#
- Question 1 Critics of the American media argue that the news media have a dual obligation to: Answer present news that reflects a...
- Computer Crime Investigation
- Geography Map Assignment
Choose a psychological report from one of these options:
…6 years ago
- NOT RATED
First one of the term!
6 years ago
- Interventions in Different Environments
What are the main differences between the three primary interventions? How could each one be applied in the home and school …