One principle of recovery is to incorporate mitigation/risk reduction measures in long term recovery projects.
View this online Final Report from the World Health Organization: Inter-Agency Rapid Health Assessment site (http://www.who.int/hac/crises/international/asia_tsunami/final_report/en/index.html) dated Jan.13-19, 2005 to learn more about the health response and the challenges to the recovery efforts of the recent Tsunami disaster.
Write a short essay on what public health mitigation measures you feel could or should have been employed in the wake of the December 2004 tsunami. Be sure to include reference where appropriate. Your essay should be two to three double-spaced pages in length.
While less in-depth than a research paper, your essay should have a formal introduction, a statement of purpose on the first page, a body and a conclusion. Be sure to credit all sources!
- 8 years ago
- proposal to conduct research
- ACCT315 1. The following are the common classifications used in a balance sheet:
- ASHFORD BUS 650 week 1
- 1. Units-of-activity is an appropriate depreciation method to use when
- FOUR PAGES
- Analysis Report "please do not change my price"
- Gender differences in aggression
- gambler company produces a product by way of three consecutive processes. the following data relates to Process 3 for the month of April. During April, 30,000 units valued at $29.55 each were transferred from Process 2 to Process 3. Other costs incurred d