( criminal profiling )
- How can the stressors in a person’s life be the trigger in propelling an offender to commit a crime such as an arson or a bombing or a terrorist act?
- What is leakage? How can it be a valuable source to look into the inner thoughts of a violent offender? Explain your answer.
- How is an criminal offender who is considered a "true believer" to his/her cause different from other offenders?
- Please explain.
- Explain how social media sites of criminal offenders can help in forming a criminal investigative analysis.
- During an interview or interrogation, how can law enforcement contaminate an interview?
- In assessing risk in all aspects of everyday life, how has this class helped you to make better decisions on exposing you and your loved ones to potentially risky situations?
- O.O.D.A. loop is an acronym coined by U.S. Air Force Colonel Joh Boyd. What do the four primary phases stand for? Name all four.
- What is the “survival mentality”? Explain.
now it's 9:35 p.m the homework will close 10:59 p.m ( just short answers )
- 4 years ago
- Multiple Questions Answers
- 4.4 unstable nuclei and radioactive decay
- ACC 422 Week 1 Individual Assignment Disclosure Analysis Paper
- it is a Philosophy homework watch two videos and anwser them
- It is for creative instrocrtion
- Week #3 Discussion IT
- perfecto - Defining the Project Scope