A shipping company uss a formula to determine the cost for shipping a package: c=2.79+0.38p where c is the cost of...zachory008
A shipping company uss a formula to determine the cost for shipping a package:
c=2.79+0.38p where c is the cost of shipping and p is the nomber of pounds.
what is the cost of shipping a package that weighs 8 pounds?
- 9 years ago
- Window Server Project
- saint elizabeth of hungary. when was she born and date of death.
- I have a timed homework quiz and was wondering if one of you can help me with it. my...
- psychology home work
- tell wheather the sequence is arithmetic. if it is, find the nest two terms. if not explain why. 17,14,11,8,5....
- IF SOMETHING COST 1148 DOLLARS HOW MUCH WOULD IT BE IF IT WAS 20% OFF
- a synonym for preparedness is?
- do this paper for me plea
- What are the different classes of universal waste?
- A commercial shipping company experienced increased business prior to the holiday season and immediately needed more trained forklift operators to help with the workload. Due to the urgent need, an employee was ordered by his supervisor to start moving pa